Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station
– South African Plug
The Jackery Explorer 1000 is a 1002Wh lithium Portable Power Station. The Jackery Explorer 1000 is one of the most powerful and portable lithium battery generators on the market.
- Lithium battery power: 1002Wh (83.5Ah, 12V) battery capacity, 1000W Rated Power and 2000W Surge Power from the pure-sine wave AC port.
- Portable and lightweight: weighing in at just 10kg’s with an easy-carry handle.
- Multiple output ports: charge mainstream electronics and appliances including full-size refrigerator, TV, blender, electric grill, camping fridges, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones and more for your outdoor and home needs.
- All-in-one portable power station: includes USB-A and USB-C ports, AC outlets and 12V car output.
- Recharge the power station three ways: AC outlet, DC carport or via optional solar panels.
- An easy to read LCD screen displays charge/discharge data and battery life status.
- Unlimited green power bundle: can work with compatible solar panels (sold separately) to perform as a solar kit or solar generator.
- Please note: the Explorer 1000 (with South African 2-prong outlet and plug) is identical to the Explorer 1000 sold in the USA except the SA version has 230V, 2 AC outlets and SA plugs.
- The Explorer 1000 comes with a handy additional South African 2-prong to 3-prong outlet adapter.
FREE DELIVERY | 2 YEAR WARANTY
Jackery Explorer 1000 provides power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your appliances, gear, devices and more. Use it indoors in your home or office as a back-up power supply, or take the Explorer 1000 with you on camping holidays, overland trips, outdoor recreational outings and much more.
The rechargeable portable power station can charge your devices and appliances including your refrigerator, TV, blender, electric grill, camping fridge, tablet, laptop, camera, drone and more allowing you to stay connected and comfortable. It can also be used as an emergency power backup at home, or an off-grid power supply.
- Featuring 2 pure sine wave AC outlets, a DC carport, 2 USB-C ports and 2 USB-A ports, and an intelligent LCD display giving you a clear understanding of the battery level and the power coming in and going out of the Jackery.
- Battery management system (BMS) and power on/off buttons ensure safety for your devices and yourself. The BMS enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations.
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter ensures safety when powering sensitive devices like laptops and electronics without damage.
- An advanced solar MPPT charge controller is built-in, simply plug your solar panel driectly into the Jackery.
- The Jackery supports pass-through charging allowing you too simualtaneously charge the battery’s while charging devices. Perfect for charging the Jackery with a solar panel while powering a camping fridge.
- Additional safety features include a powerfully built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode, LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status and switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging.
- Life-long technical support and 2-year warranty.
Phone – 100 Charges
Tablet – 60 Charges
Laptops – 13 Charges
Fibre & WiFi – 30 hr
Mini Fridge – 17+ hr
TV (60W) – 13 hr
Connecting your Solar Panel
- With compatible solar power charging the Explorer 1000 can perform as a solar generator. So you can have an unlimited, green power source from the sun and keep charged on the go. The Jackery Explorer when connected to your SolarSaga solar panel can keep your camping fridge running indefinitely.
- The Explorer 1000 can be charged to 80% in approximately 6.5 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panel (panels sold separately).
Capacity: 1002Wh (83.5Ah / 12V), (46.4Ah / 21.6V), (278Ah /3.6V)
Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Lifecycles: ≥500 cycles to 80%. Once a week for 10 years.
Retains Charge: Holds charge for 3-6 Months
Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
Charge Methods: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car adaptor, Solar Panel (optional)
Recharge Time: 5.5 Hours (AC) and 7.5 Hours (2 x Saga 100W solar panel with Sun) to 80%.
Colour: Gray & Orange
Product Weight: 9.9 kg
Dimensions (LxWxD): 33,3 x 23,3 x 28,3 cm
Operating Usage Temperature: (-10 – 40C)
Recharging Temperature: (0 – 40C)
Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3, NRCS
Charging Input (DC, 8mm): 12V-30V, (180W Max)
DC Input(Car port): 11.5 Hours to 80% (DC cable to Car Port cable provided)
DC Output: 12V, 10A
USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
USB-A Quick Charge Output: 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 3A / 9-12V, 1.5A
USB-C Output: 5V, 9V, 12V up to 3A (18W Max)
AC Output (pure sine wave): 2 x 230V AC, 1000W Continuous, 2000W Surge Peak
Safety by Design:
Battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features includes:
- Powerful built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode
- LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
- Switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging
In the Box:
- Jackery Explorer 1000
- 1 x AC Charger
- 1 x Car Charger Cable
- 1 SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable (for connecting more than 1 solar panels)
- SA 2-prong to 3-prong outlet adaptor
- User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What type of batteries are in an Explorer 1000?
A: Explorer 1000 contains a battery pack which consists of an optimised array of high quality cylindrical 18650 lithium-ion battery cells with high energy density.
Q: How do I know if my Explorer 1000 is charged?
A: To check the charge level of the Explorer 1000, refer to the LCD Battery Display. The display will also show you input wattage and output wattage if the explorer is in use.
Q: How do I know if my device will work with the Explorer 1000?
A: You will need to check the amount of power your device requires. Most devices have a power sticker, alternatively an online search or examining the user guide for your device should indicate whether the device is less than or equal to 1000W.
Q: What devices can the Explorer 1000 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 1000-Watt. Once exceeding 1000-Watt the Explorer 1000 will shut off automatically.
Q: How to calculate the working time for my device? e.g. TV
A: Working time = 1002Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. For reference, assuming power consumption of your TV is 60W, working time will be 1002Wh*0.85/60w = 14 hours (roughly calculated).
Q: How long does it take to charge the Explorer 1000?
A: Appoimately 5.5 hours from an AC wall outlet to 80%. There are two additional recharge options: recharge from a car port within 11.5 hours to 80%, or from one or two Jackery 100W solar panels.